1. All health and safety protocols are followed according to the CDC and Texas State Childcare Licensing.
2. All staff are required to wear a mask, students are not required to wear mask unless requested by parents.
3. Parents are only allowed to drop off in carline at this time, to help stop the spread of COVID. If dropping off or picking for early or after care, drop off is at the PDS entrance. Staff will come to the door to let only the students in.
4. Before entering the building all staff and students are temperature checked and hands sanitized.
5. Students who are dropped off in carline will be screened for temperature before exiting vehicle.
6. Sanitation of toys is done daily or put aside until there is ample time to sanitize them before they are re-introduced to the students.
7. If a child shows any signs of sickness we ask that the child stay home. No child with a fever will be allowed to stay at school. If symptoms occur in a student while at school, they will be isolated and parents will be required to pick him/her up immediately.
Take a Virtual Tour!
Thank you for visiting.
We look forward to meeting you and you family soon and showing you first hand how an early childhood experience at Presbyterian Day School can put your child on the right educational path.